What personal information do you collect about me?
The Information we may collect from you is:
- Postal codes and telephone numbers
- Customer demographics (age, gender, location, etc.)
- Purchase history and product preferences
- Customer opinions, interests and hobbies
When you visit our web site, we may also collect:
- Your IP address
- Your computer’s location
- What pages you visit on our site and what links you click on
- What other sites you’ve visited recently
How do you use this information?
The main reasons we collect personal information from you are:
- To complete a sale or transaction with you
- To deliver products directly to you
- To limit the possibility of fraud when we process your returns
If it’s a necessary part of any of these transactions, we may disclose your information to another company. For eg., when make a purchase of merchandise or apparel, we pass on your personal information to KODE garment Inc. to process and fulfill your order. We also pass on your name and address them to complete a delivery.
We also may use your personal information for other, secondary reasons, including:
- Customer service
- To administer a loyalty program
- As part of a warranty program
Sometimes, we also share your personal information with other companies, including:
- Product suppliers
- Market research firms
- We will also disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so
Is my information secure?
Yes, SounDrive Records uses Paypal for any and all transactions made through the SounDrive Records Official Website. All information regarding how Paypal keeps your payment information secure click here
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, or subscribe to our newsletter. We assume your consent to our collecting and will use it for that specific reason only.
If we ask you for personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your consent. Saying no is called “opting out.” By opting out, you can tell us not to collect the information and/or not to share it with other companies.
How do I opt out?
If you choose to fill out a subscription or order box, you provide us with personal information. If you require, there will be a link in each newsletter sent out for you to click if you do not want that information to be used for marketing purposes, shared with other companies any longer or receive any more of our monthly newsletters.
How do I get more information?
You can contact us anytime for more information here. One of our representatives will get back to you as soon as possible.
PO BOX 36007